View Single Post
Old 08-20-2005, 11:50 AM

Default Re: Why is European "racial integrity" threatening to the New World Order?

Quote:
freeman wrote:
In a word: overkill.
Because homogeneity is the objective of the New World Order, i. e., absolute conformity to the point of turning everyone into indistinguishable automatons, they fear even the slightest differences becoming a basis for expressing individuality, which in turn could lead to a desire for independence and rebellion.
I suppose the white races should consider themselves lucky, because I believe that many of their non-white counterparts are slated for total genocide under the master plan of one-worldism. At least the white race gets to survive according to this plan, albeit as a multicultural amalgamation of its former self.
I know that homogeneity is the goal, as we see is the trend, by why do they not extend this everywhere? If the aim is to pathologize and demonize racial identity, so why not make all countries "multi-cultural"?

Some countries are still quite nationalistic, such as Japan and China for instance.

And where does it say the non-white races are slated for total genocide?

--Andrew Carnegie