View Single Post
Old 08-20-2005, 08:32 PM

Default Re: Why is European "racial integrity" threatening to the New World Order?

Quote:
Although the AIDs epidemic is certainly a racial weapon the blacks, the impression I get is that the illuminati wants to cull the whole world population, while leaving a small white population left as it's "administrators", sort of like how they used the English to colonize the world.
I agree. It's a complex subject, especially when you get into the nuances of the elites actually encouraging reverse-discrimination and miscegenation to further their duplicitous ends, but when all the smoke and mirrors are removed, the New World Order is essentially a white, Aryan, Old Boys network.
And when I say that, keep in mind that the vast majority of the world's Jewish population is actually khazer (ashkenazi), descended from an Aryan tribe in modern day Turkey that chose Judaism as its national faith so as not to have to take sides in the Christian/Islam conflicts of the first millennium. Kind of makes it easier to understand why the Illuminati and the central banksters secretly backed Hitler even at the sacrifice of millions of Jews in the Holocaust.