View Single Post
Old 08-26-2005, 02:47 PM

Default Re: The Libertarian Deception?

Quote:
Minuteman wrote:
Yes, yes, yes it's not free trade at all. They have to get rid of the manufacturing base in the US because the US is going to be a gigantic nature preserve with only the rich and famous being allowed to have exotic vacations here.
Lets send all or our manufacturing to low wage, OSHA, EPA and union free countries so CEO Joe P. Asswipe can pocket the difference. You as a consumer get the added benefit of buy the same thing six times because the quality sucks.
The town of Bradley Illinois gets ordered to buy the strawberries from Mexico for it's school department,known to have been picked by hepatitis C workers, because you can't interfere with the "finacial interests" of the Maquiladora Strawberry Company.
To top it all off the electronics industry gave China, RED China, as in you know Communist, Tianamen Square, Microsoft censor words like "freedom" "democracy", the latest 300mm semiconductor wafer fab technology for free.
Why? CEO I.F. Littleboys got his bonus.
Got water?
Got ammo?
Last summer before Armageddon.
Enjoy. Don't take me too seriously. I'm a worst case senario guy.
Well, let's put it this way. Britian has one foot in the EU and one foot in the "special" (as though we -- in the US -- are retarded) "relationship".

Correct me if I'm wrong, they (Britian) can switch sides on a dime.

Pogo (Walt Kelly)