View Single Post
Old 08-29-2005, 08:38 AM

Default Re: I love bush, but I hate george

Quote:
I've perused a few things regarding the Freemasons, but I had no idea that it was a pillar of civil service. More like a trap door. If the literature is correct, at the highest levels you must keep even treason and murder a secret. Does this include culpability in 9/11 as well? Try a little research on sociopathy (below). It means lacking a conscience or the ability to love or form emotional connections with people. Current estimates put the population at about 4%. That's 1 out of every 25.
http://ronbosoldier.blogspot.com/2005/08/sociopath-next-door-by-martha-stout.html
Even at the lower levels of the Craft, I have observed rationalizations and "spins" used to conceal and protect brethren from capital crimes including murder...after all, it's not really murder until the person is convicted, right? Ted Bundy, Charles Manson and Paul Bernardo were all serial killers and Freemasons who managed to mysteriously avoid suspicion after initial police interrogations and went on to commit even more killings.
I don't know where you are going with the sociopathy link, but I believe that like homosexuality it can be an acuired as well as an inherited trait. The mind control techniques of Freemasonry and other secret societies can implement this personality change by instilling the members with "relative morality" memes, i. e., black is white, dark is light, evil and good are ultimately interchangeable. The individual's conscience is eventually sacrificed to the group consciousness.
What you end up with is a more rudimentary version of the MK Ultra mind control slaves described by Springmeier and others, individuals who can function normally at a superficial level, but whose deeper consciousness (superego) is under inexorable control of the programmer (in this case the secret society).