View Single Post
Old 08-29-2005, 09:13 PM

Default Re: NWO is cancer

Quote:
Please document, because that statement reminds me of some shameless spin control utilized on the ADL website. They attempt to debunk the myth of Rothschild domination of the banking industry by citing membership data for the Federal Reserve Bank of New York and claiming that it doesn't track directly to the Rothschilds and the other eight big Jewish names in international banking.

question any assessment of Goldman Sachs or any other banking entitiy eclipsing the Rothschild empire in actuality.
People who get that rich through means that unscrupulous simply don't let the competition outdo them. They don't have to. That's not how capitalism works.
Freeman, I do not dismiss the vast influences the Rothschilds have over the central banking and financial industries of today. I'm just pointing out the no. 1 900 lbs gorilla in the financial/investment banking world is Goldman Sachs. No spin there. Just plain fact.

Check out the bios on those who sit at the Goldman Sachs Board:
Goldman Sachs Board of Directors
Interesting backgrounds on some of those people.
;-)