View Single Post
Old 08-30-2005, 04:38 PM

Default Re: Does the NWO plan on destroying most the world, but preserving Europe?

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
I've answered the question perfectly.

Read again or read up in general.

My point is sarcastic in that a "supposed" Christian is acting in a COMPLETEly ridiculous manner in order to give religion a bad name and give a high moral ground to the Secular Humanist U.N.
Again, you did not answer my question, TB. You believed that Bush isn't a Christian and making the US looking bad in the eyes of the world/UN and YOU, not Bush, suggested that the UN would save the "US people from themselves and their silly religious beliefs."

This suggests a clear bias from YOU, not Bush. It is YOUR opinion, YOUR suggestion, mr truebeliever. Bush didn't come around and say so himself here or anywhere. Don't try to claim to believe that Bush would do it. It's all conjectures or assumptions people will base off from questionable or disinfo sources.

Man up and own what you say. Don't try to change the subject whether you don't give a "flying toss" about your neighbor's religious beliefs are.

I've read your posts in the past and your beliefs in religious matters are somewhat vague and ambiguous.

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
kapeche?
It's capiche. ;-)