View Single Post
Old 08-30-2005, 05:35 PM

Default Re: Does the NWO plan on destroying most the world, but preserving Europe?

Quote:
alumbrado wrote:
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
How does this transference from worshipping GOD to worshipping the UN occur??

and, further, what is the point and or agenda for the NWO in this regard??
That's because, Mr. BlueAngel, there is no absolute way in hell people around the world would be compelled to worship the UN outright. Just a lot of dumb-down, brainwashed folks being fed a lot of bullsh*ts about the wonderful worldly institution that is called the UN.

I was curious as to how tb believed people would worship the UN in lieu of a GOD. I know he stated in his opinion that BUSH will make all religions look bad, but this scenario seems highly unlikely to me. IMO, most people do not believe the UN to be a worldly institution.

That's my op and I own it.

The point of the NWO is about controlling the world's resources and the human race just happened to be one of those resources. 8-)
Yes, it is about controlling the world's resources, which they do and people are just in the way. We're obstacles, and they make their way around those who are asleep and the others who aren't, well, they seem to be able to "stay the course" no matter what we throw in their path.

P. S. It's Mrs. BlueAngel!

:lol: :lol: :lol: