View Single Post
Old 09-02-2005, 07:17 PM

Default Re: THE MURDER OF JOHN F. KENNEDY, Jr

For the record, I think Princess Di's assassination was over child custody. It was time that her boys began their Illuminati indoctrination, and that would have been impossible as long as they remained under her obviously anti-NWO influence. I've never believed that rot about Prince Charles not being a Freemason. He is obviously a Satanist and NWO collaborator.
But I'll be damned if I can figure out what the John Lennon hit was about...his song Imagine is the New World Order national anthem, as far as I am concerned. Maybe he was wising up at the end and rebelling against Yoko's control...

...Some other factoids from the Flocco article I found interesting, if they can be confirmed:

Quote:
There is a strange, unsettled feeling sweeping across the land. America seems to be aware that something big will happen this fall. Most can’t put their finger on it. But the markets know what’s coming.

Massive insider stock sales versus purchases were running $74 sold to each $1 of stock bought, right after TomFlocco.com alone reported that President Bush and Vice President Cheney had been indicted. Unknowing investors with automatically deducted pension fund and 401K contributions are still buying into the stock market while the turmoil of coming political upheaval is slowing festering like an inexorable cancer ready to claim its victim.

In feb, 2005, Corporate business executives, officers and directors sold $5 billion in personal stock, establishing a new market record for unloading insider securities in a single month. What do they know that public doesn’t?
We all remember the insider trading before 9/11, right? Wonder what the specifics of this trading were...a lot of energy stocks maybe, in advance of the New Orleans catastrophe?

....and TB, if the Irish ever take over the world, I know I'll be investing in Betty Ford Center franchises and retiring early.

:-D