View Single Post
Old 09-02-2005, 08:46 PM

Default Re: Two truths, many questions

Quote:
There are only two very simple laws from God that all have forgotten and they are, "Treat your fellow man as you would want to be treated, " and "Love thy fellow man as thyself."
This has long been my interpretaton of Christianity, and most of my conflicts and disagreements with those others who call themselves Christians have been rooted in their deviation from these two simple truths. The support of the Religious Right for George W. Bush's cruel and unjust war in Iraq is just one example of how corrupted mainstream Christianity has become. I don't know why they don't just declare themselves Satanists and be done with it, but I guess that's the process we are evolving toward...

"Except ye be as little children, ye shall in no wise enter the kingdom of heaven." Matt18:3

Funny how we have come to think of children as immature -- and the elderly as useless. I suppose that is more of our Illuminati indoctrination at work. Maturity is equated with the loss of "childish innocence" and the inculcation of coldhearted, rational, humanist values.