View Single Post
Old 09-02-2005, 08:20 PM

Default Re: Synchronicities In Films

Good article.

I think it's a little of both. In the end it's ALL synchronistic as everything is connected to everything alse.

For a long time i've struggled with the events of late...in that i really thought it did'nt involve me though I was drawn to the events and the need to explain them to other people.

I just wanted to get out onto my own peice of land and ignore it all as I felt it was drawing away my energies and was sick of getting upset about it.

For 2 years, I woke up or looked at the clock in the AM at EXACTLY 9:11. I have a digital clock. I mean EVERY morning.

It stopped when I accepted that I had a role to play in these unfolding events. Cant remember the last time I looked at the clock and it was 9:11.

True story...take it or leave it.

BTW...if you are interested in the back ground of the concept of synchronicity...look up Carl Jung and his book..."Synchronicity: An Acausal Connecting Principal". Jung was good friends with Wolfgang PAuili the quantum physicist.

The theory is that what you refuse to make conscious in yourself you will act out or draw to you in the outside world...an attempt to balance the psychic energy that is not being allowed to the surface.

Point is...if you refuse to allow God into your life....God comes to you in the outside world to force the change on. In that, I agree with Ahmed that the Devil brings bad things and God brings good things to you. Of course that brings up the duality of the God Head and blah, blah, blah...