View Single Post
Old 09-02-2005, 10:16 PM

Default Re: THE MURDER OF JOHN F. KENNEDY, Jr

Quote:
Van Der Post adheres to this view exactly and I find it hard to believe he would countenence Charlies enrolement in Masonry. I believe Charlies NOT a Mason but he's still an Elitist prick who needs a slap.
He may not have Tubalcain pin in his dresser drawer, but he has the attitude. I believe there are very few of the ruling elites who are not indoctrinated into Satanism, or else they are eliminated.
Case in point: If Princess Di were still alive, no way would the oldest boy have been caught wearing that Nazi uniform to the costume party. Also Charles' dabblings as the poster boy for globalist and ecological causes give me cause for suspicion.
Maybe his mentor meant well, but I'm not certain the lessons took hold. To close, I submit the various media accounts of Charles participating in religious cermeonies ranging from Islam to Greek Orthodoxy.
I see him as no different than Bush, Clinton or any of the other NWO players. If you ever get the chance to shake hands with him, count all of your fingers afterward.