View Single Post
Old 09-03-2005, 06:13 AM

Default Re: THE MURDER OF JOHN F. KENNEDY, Jr

Quote:
I mean by the indifference...no devil here...just a human being who needs a little suffering himself to engage his "compassion" part of the brain.
...I think we gain our compassion and strong familial and community bonds through shared suffering and struggle.
I couldn't agree more. Part of the reason why the Illuminati have permitted relative affluence in the West is to cultivate indifference and to disconnect the people from each other. It may be more of a curse than a blessing. You don't see Americans ready to challenge their corrupt authority structure by strapping suicide bombs onto themselves, because they simply aren't suffering that much. Nor do we Westerners appreciate or understand the suffering of others around the world. We are quickly duped into believing the propaganda of our handlers that the poor are just lazy, immoral and generally inferior.
And this isn't a new mindset. It existed back in Christ's day. The Pharisees used it to control people as well, by alienating the public from those whe were really less fortunate, even ostracizing them. I believe that the most powerful chapter in the Bible may be the Gospel of John, Chapter 9:

Quote:
1As he went along, he saw a man blind from birth. 2His disciples asked him, "Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?"

3"Neither this man nor his parents sinned," said Jesus, "but this happened so that the work of God might be displayed in his life. 4As long as it is day, we must do the work of him who sent me. Night is coming, when no one can work. 5While I am in the world, I am the light of the world."

6Having said this, he spit on the ground, made some mud with the saliva, and put it on the man's eyes. 7"Go," he told him, "wash in the Pool of Siloam" (this word means Sent). So the man went and washed, and came home seeing.
The story goes on to reveal how the Pharisees are actually discomfited by this miracle of Christ, because it shatters the callous illusion they have foisted upon the masses that the suffering and disadvantaged are to be cast aside and reviled as being punished for some great sin; whereas Christ presents them as the ultimate challenge to humanity.
In fact, if you read the chapter through to the end, I would go so far as to say that everything you need to know about life is contained within this story -- if one but has the courage to pursue the lesson.