View Single Post
Old 09-04-2005, 05:59 AM

Default Re: Voice of the White House

I suppoose there is a chance that this story is propaganda, but for the record, I have overheard that same conversation amongst the local Republican Masonic overlords many, many times right here in my own community; in fact, I'm certain there were also times when I was the butt of the joke just for being one of the "profane goyim" and having a little bit left that they might be able to grab.
The problem, however, with any Social Darwinistic war of attrition is that eventually you run out of poor and working class pigeons to pluck in order to fatten your own pot. We are just about at that point here now in America after two decades of supply side voodoo economics. Once you reach that point, the unwashed masses have nothing to lose by rebellion. That is the great big hole in the capitalist donut that those drunken, cigar-chomping racketeers will never understand until it's too late for them.