View Single Post
Old 09-05-2005, 05:25 AM

Default Re: I get the feeling that events like the Katrina fiasco are meant to foment civil war in the US

News here in Oz reporting people calling for FEMA heads...head, and Bush to follow shortly.

As I type...the telly is advertising an episode of "24"..."as a city of 16 million falls apart..."

Quote:
I'm having a hard time imagining how the UN will take over, exactly.
All the Blue Hats in the Pentagon. Thousands of them. Coup time is soon. Powel comes to mind.

Good luck to all Americans. It's up to you for the moment. Trust your instincts and do your best.

Take it day to day and form groups of like minded people. Close knit groups of self supporting people will fare better than those waiting for the government to answer questions and provide answers.

Your fate is your fate. Own it and do what you have to do.

As for concrete advice. Get the fuck out of dodge and get some land where you can grow food and be relatively self sufficient. Your lives may depend on it. Dont fuck around.

Remember Noah? What have you got to lose?

It's going to take place over a few months.

Who Dares Wins.

P.S...and to be quite frank...if you're armed, shoot the bastards. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it forum watcher. Rabid dogs are dealt with one way. Remember the words of Alexander Solszinitsin..."oh how we burned in the camps, wishing we had met them in the stairwells and foyers with knives and pick axes". Theres 250 million of you and alot less of them.

Let that black ski masked little punk *&^^& know that he may not be getting home if he insists on following orders that pit him against decent law abiding people.

When criminals run the government...remember your ancestors.