View Single Post
Old 09-05-2005, 04:18 PM

Default Re: Pope was investigating Knights Templar before his election

Yes, I agree that the Catholic Church has been used as a control device - but not completely - only to a certain extent. It's been infiltrated by many evils such as satanism, communism, masons, pedophiles, and yet part of it has remained as an avenue of truth for those who sincerely wish to use it as such. The same, I think, can be said of some of the Protestant churches (though I prefer Catholicism).

Saturnino, I do recall the incident of the bible blowing closed on the Pope's body; I think it was during the funeral Mass. I didn't think of it at the time as a sign, but I did think it was eerie.

It's true that many nwo operatives and New Agers are against Christianity (especially Catholicism) and I believe that the persecution of Christians in the next hundred years (if the nwo does indeed take over) may rival that of the persecutions of the first three centuries, and if this is the case, it will require the same strength of character, forebearance, and even showing charity toward the persecutors, as those early Christians showed.