View Single Post
Old 09-05-2005, 08:11 PM

Default Re: I get the feeling that events like the Katrina fiasco are meant to foment civil war in the US

Quote:
Insight wrote:
Yes, yes! Meet them with resitance! Buy up weapons! Meet them in the stairwells with our full force!

I love that quote.

But dear God people, how could you ever think Hilary would be good for this country! She would be as bad as anyone else! Perhaps worse!!! She would manipulate everything for her own power, and sell off the entire US economy to the highest bidder. She's be the very first to accept total UN rule.

Really, how can any of you think a different president will make things different?! The president is nothing more than a public figure for the shadow government. The elections are staged. They could put anyone into power they wanted.

Everyone loved Clinton, yet his admin sold three nuclear reactors to North Korea. every one hates Bush, but his admin are selling north korea two more. Don't you see it's all part of the same game?

If a liberal president get in after bush, do you have any idea how easy it will be for they to appear better than Bush in every way? Then everyone will think everything is okay, and that'll give the real government the goahead to go even more nuts than they already have.

A CHess game has lots of different pieces. It has oppositely colored squares. But every component is part of the same game. Liberal, republican, left, right, bush, clinton, it's all the same: The Controllers, and the Controlled.

I can't speak for others, but, I don't think anyone on this board has endorsed Hillary for President.