View Single Post
Old 09-06-2005, 02:50 AM

Default Re: I get the feeling that events like the Katrina fiasco are meant to foment civil war in the US

Right, true.

Minuteman, time will come when people will seek help from the exact same rural "Nazis" because they're the only ones who've been preparing for this scenario, and preparing professionally. If you're clever enough and survive and find yourself in one of these areas, you might even realise that the ones "you" call Nazis are in fact regular people with dissenting views. I say "you" because it's really not YOUR opinions that you're voicing, but the propaganda you've been fed in every orifice since the time of your birth.
It's called a 'slide reaction'.
I don't know how old you are but I doubt you have any direct knowledge of European politics the last say 100 years.

I don't mean to put you down. ;-)

It's just I get a rash more and more often when baseless accusations in the style of "nazi" or "fascist" come flying without any real knowledge of what those words mean or stand for, apart from the "knowledge" from American massmedia nad Hollywood.