View Single Post
Old 09-06-2005, 05:42 AM

Default Re: I get the feeling that events like the Katrina fiasco are meant to foment civil war in the US

Quote:
I mean, obviously, the reason Bush is so unbelievably popular is because the liberal media is pissed off.
The "liberal" media is controlled by the Bushes themselves (own a big chunk of CBS and Viacom through their Brown/Harriman enclave) and other Illuminati. Therefore they are neither liberal nor conservative-biased, but rather disseminate the propaganda that the NWO wishes to advance at any given juncture.
That's why they were intitially gung ho for Bush after 9/11 and refused to investigate any of the obvious conspiracies involved. That is why Dan Rather intentionally botched the story about Bush's military service (or lack thereof). That is why they stood by and failed to investigate the last two elections being blatantly fixed in favor of Bush, right down to the manufacturer of the voting machines (Diebold) boasting that they would deliver a Republican victory.
That is also why they are pulling the rug out from under Bush now, with even rightwing party organ Fox News criticizing the government's handling of the New Orleans Holocaust.

Quote:
I doubt Hilary would be the third alternative you speak of. I think she's too self concerned to be anything but a shrew. Perhaps they'll use her to do an equally bad job, and then introduce the third alternative.
The latter is what I meant. She is part and parcel of the "gridlock" that characterizes current U. S. politics. She polarizes half of the population at any given instant the same as Bush.
The end for the U. S. must come via a third party who intervenes to "save the people" when the current system devolves into chaos and open revolt. That third part must also win the people's trust initially, I believe by indentifying and scapegoating the common enemies and agents employed the NWO, same as Hitler and Stalin did. Yes, that's right. The NWO will turn on itself and sacrifice some of its own to make this all work.
Remember, the Bible tells us that even the very elect will be deceived. I will hazard a guess that when this finally goes down, there will be some people on this forum board who will even be in favor of the change initially. It will sound sooo good...and only lead to a greater evil tryany.