View Single Post
Old 09-06-2005, 10:55 AM

Default Re: Re-evaluating Fascism

Yeah! :-D

I suppose I'm talking about an elite, but definately not of the FINANCIAL type we have today. There are of course other - REAL - elites of a totally different kind.

Being rich doesn't make you a ruler. You're just rich, but have no idea about justice, truth, humility, etc.; no idea about Higher Principles a real, true Ruler is supposed to EMBODY, to manifest to the people, who would look up to a ruler like that. The people would get an example of honesty, humility, strength of spirit&mind, justice.

Of course there is an elite. But it's a totally different from what people think of when they hear the word "elite".
Everyone has at some point met a person who you simply listen to and not question, because you KNOW they know more than you and you would want to LEARN as much as that person is willing to share. You simply know this person is ABOVE you, in wisdom, knowledge, insight and spirit.

This is a person of the true elite.

It might be a farmer, a priest, a singing teacher, a friend, a relative, freind of the family - whoever. It might even be a down-and-out. You just have to look where you don't expect to find them. Today's "ruler" is nothing but a USURPER.