View Single Post
Old 09-07-2005, 01:01 AM

Default Re: Strange emails? "Tracking" down?

Quote:
It doesn`t matter if your server records your sessions...all it will say is that you connected to a ghost IP server and from there the info is lost.
This is a lie being spread purposely as it was done when digital phones came out. Pablo Escobar found out different.

The bottom line is this...for YOU to be able to communicate on the web, you must have an IDENTIFIABLE IP Address. True, you could route through a server that offers to hide your orginal IP and dispose of it later, but I SERIOUSLY doubt that this is legal. In fact, if it's not in Russia or India i'd say to you an Intelligence agency of the West is offering you the service.

It is ILLEGAL to offer software or equipment that enables non-governmental agencies the ability to communicate incognito. That was signed by the G8 including Russia and China back in the early 90's.

I am EXTREMELY suspicious of that service.

In the end...want to surf anonamously...go to an internet cafe. Though with camera's and time stamps they could get you even then. However, you only REALLY have anything to worry about if you've been "red flagged". Have affiliations with criminals or people of "interest".

Otherwise...you are some digital numbers amongst billions.

Thats the one thing we have going for us. There's not enough minions available to watch. So they intimidate us with stories on their latest gee wiz gadgets that half the time dont work or are simply not used except in exceptional circumstances.

You cannot go to jail for copying software or songs for your own use in Oz. The justice system is not interested. They can demand money as damages...but they will have to sue and if you own nothing... :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D 8-)

I quadruple dare Gates to track me down! Come on bitch! I give cracked XP and software to as many as I can you demonic son of satan!