View Single Post
Old 12-30-2004, 06:47 PM

Default Re: Earthquakes/Tsunami attacks? Asia stands divided against dollar and euro

Curiouser and curiouser...
I also ran across this article on Rense.com, which indicates that not only was Tesla able to create earthquakes artificially, but the UN and the U. S. Senate were both completely aware of this technology, even attempting to regulate it in the mid 1970s.

Human Engineered Earthquakes

(Clipped from article)

Quote:
The January 1978 edition of Specula magazine ran an article which described an incredibly profound phenomenon that could be produced within the Earth by what is called the 'Tesla Effect.' According to the article, electromagnetic signals of certain frequencies can be transmitted through the Earth to form standing waves in the Earth itself. In certain cases, coherence to this standing wave can be induced wherein a fraction of the vast, surging electromagnetic current of the Earth itself feeds into and augments the induced standing wave. In other words, "much more energy is now present in the standing wave that the ...amount being fed in from the Earth's surface." By interferometer techniques, giant standing waves can be combined to produce a focused beam of very great energy. This can the be used to produce earthquakes induced at distant aiming points.
Quote:
It might be good to go back and re-read the above paragraph a couple of times. This is one of the things which greatly concerned Mr. Tesla, because this is exactly the type of thing that could easily get out of control once it begins vibrating within the Earth and could actually cause the Earth to VIBRATE TO PIECES. Could the use of this technique have been responsible for the great earthquake in Tangshan, China in 1976?
Quote:
One source, Dr. Peter Beter, has stated that, by 1977, the Russians had placed fission-fusion-fission Superbombs in certain deep undersea trenches around the Phillipines. The source believes that the Phillipines are in the position of a 'keystone' within the giant Pacific Tectonic Plate. Russia had already been setting off lower yield undersea weapons in other areas around the Pacific Ocean causing strong earthquakes.
Quote:
Dr. Beter believes the intention was/is to relieve tensions all around the Pacific plate, except the Phillipines where stresses would build to tremendous levels. Then, at a certain point, the bombs around the Phillipines will be set off. It is expected that this will cause incredible earthquakes and tidal waves and ultimately devastate the American West Coast. Volcanoes erupting in the Phillipines are an indication that stresses are building in the area. (Readers need to understand that earthquakes and volcanoes are intimately connected and work hand in hand, with the one sometimes triggering the other, and sometimes the reverse. An earthquake can open vents deep in the Earth which allow lava to flow up. In other cases, the stresses driving volcanic activity can also cause earthquakes.
Quote:
The January 30, 1981 edition of the Washington Post reported that in 1979 there were 56 significant earthquakes in the world, and that by 1980 the annual figure was up to 71. Coincidentally, in 1980 there was an increase in ELF transmissions by both Russia and the United States.
At this point, I feel it behooves me to issue a direct warning to anyone still living in Hawaii, the West Coast of the USA or any other Pacific basin areas so far unaffected by this phenomenon. Since neither the source nor even the epicenter of this disturbance seems to have been indisputably identified, certainly aftershocks or second waves are neither improbable nor impossible.
In other words, I'm still not betting against Ahmad's numerology, and anyone living anywhere within the area I just described should stay alert, monitor National Weather Reports, even seismic data for the immediate future.
I don't like to scare people, but I would feel remiss if I didn't issue this warning.