Thread: WTF????
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2005, 09:14 AM

Default Re: WTF????

Freeman, this was and is my main point exactly. I wrote about this quite a while ago; it seems now that it was one of the first issues I addressed when I started writing on this forum.

This is, by far, THE MOST important point to realize, for those of us who strive very hard to see through the multiple veils of deception. Not only do we have to realize this, but MANIFEST this realisation in our daily lives IMMEDIATELY, as soon as we realize it. We can make a difference and actually help those we refer to as "sheeple" because of our spiritual awareness and conscious resistance on a spiritual level.

By viewing our existence and lives from a spiritual point of view, and never lose sight of the spiritual aspects; never lose sight of the Higher, Eternal, Divine values that guide Mankind upwards and not downwards, we can lead by example those, who are unable to see the way we see.

To call Truth truth, and lies lies and never neglecting the smallest of detail - this is meditation.

I'm glad you brough this issue up, Freeman.

Here's a link to my thread on this topic for those of you who're interested:

<a href="http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?viewmode=flat&topic_id=601&forum=2"> Individual, Spiritual Resistance To Ego & NWO</a>

Also, in my <a href="http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=1033&viewmode=flat&order=DE SC&start=20&PHPSESSID=cf99e9df9be776bf220cecd9bb14 2678">MURDER OF JOHN F. KENNEDY, Jr thread</a> post nr.3, I voice some thoughts related to the spiritual aspects of the problem and bring up a few people who could've become worthy "rulers" of a "dictatorship", based on spiritual authority.