View Single Post
Old 09-13-2005, 04:36 PM

Default Re: Why did the illuminati take hold in Europe in particular?

My mistake, psholtz. Bavaria it is! ops:

Marsali, I've talked about this on several other topics on CC.

Look, I'll make it easy for you. I'll quote myself out of context. If you're interested you can check out the <a href="http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=677&forum=3&post_id=14733&P HPSESSID=0bd5b102eaac51938372b207d21bffe3#forumpos t14733">thread</a> from which I took it.

Quote:
I suppose I'm talking about an elite, but definately not of the FINANCIAL type we have today. There are of course other - REAL - elites of a totally different kind.

Being rich doesn't make you a ruler. You're just rich, but have no idea about justice, truth, humility, etc.; no idea about Higher Principles a real, true Ruler is supposed to EMBODY, to manifest to the people, who would look up to a ruler like that. The people would get an example of honesty, humility, strength of spirit&mind, justice.

Of course there is an elite. But it's a totally different from what people think of when they hear the word "elite".
Everyone has at some point met a person who you simply listen to and not question, because you KNOW they know more than you and you would want to LEARN as much as that person is willing to share. You simply know this person is ABOVE you, in wisdom, knowledge, insight and spirit.

This is a person of the true elite.

It might be a farmer, a priest, a singing teacher, a friend, a relative, freind of the family - whoever. It might even be a down-and-out. You just have to look where you don't expect to find them. Today's "ruler" is nothing but a USURPER.
AND:

Quote:
If you read Plato's Republic he says there that this true elite has to be forced to rule, since if they had the choice they wouldn't WANT to rule; worldly power is not important to them, they know that's not what human existence is all about.

But if THEY don't take the responsibility to rule themselves, everyone will suffer at the hand of the lesser people, not capable of ruling, simply not being on the mental, spiritual level one has to be on.

True rulers are NATURAL rulers, around whom everyone naturally form societies, cities, nations.

I don't necessarily agree with everything Plato says, but when it comes to tyranny - as the political system it is, with no value attached! - he says is higher standing than democracy. Tyranny is just a form where one person is at the apex of the society, building a bridge (pontifex) between Heaven and Earth, that is God and Man.

If the 'tyrannos' (ruler, dictator) is of the type I described would be MEANT to rule, truly BORN to rule, then that's a society I'd gladly live in and be that ruler's subject.

But if that "ruler" is a ruler thanks to his WEALTH -

Fuck off. Excuse my French.
As for your somewhat "challenging" request:

Quote:
I think, Draken, that you know just what it was that 'enabled Hitler to hypnotise his followers into unwavering fealty.' Why don't you go ahead and explain to these good folks just how this works.
and "Ascended Masters", I have no idea what you're talking about.

There are other posts I've written about this issue of spiritual superiority, but I have no time right now.

Maybe later, if we can have a civilized discussion without degrading insinuations or accusations of the "he's a Freemason/evil person/Satanist/occultist - I KNEW it!!!"-type, of which I'm thoroughly tired of.;-)