View Single Post
Old 09-13-2005, 08:35 PM

Default Re: becoming change agents... the other side does it!!!

Hey, thanx for the encouragement.

People are out their...isolated and alone. One must start in ones aown area and let it build.

FREEMAN, you are right. However, people make their beds and must accept responsability for their actions or lack there of.

Many people know this stuff deep down but refuse to give up their attachment to their worldly life and widget collections. So, to be quite frank...Fuck 'em.

I'm not shedding any tears for them. We should congratulate ourselves for the incredible effort it took to remove our minds from their control. We diminish ourselves and our incredible feat by wishing on a star that if only..."people would listen to me".

Let them rot. Gather your friends and speak to those who have the ears. Thats all you can do. I shant be begging for one of these fat, lazy, oxygen theives to listen to me.

This new superior attitude has given me new energy. And now I look down on them and say..."hows life in the matrix you pathetic coincidence theorist?"

I am in an exclusive club...membership is not free. Let them know only the best are admitted. I dont want rif raff...I want people of good heart and mind. The rest can all rot together in a swamp somewhere. :-x