View Single Post
Old 09-13-2005, 11:48 PM

Default Re: Look Out! China's Comin Ta Get Ya! Booga, Booga!!!!

Quote:
One of China’s most famous democracy advocates says that America has not paid enough attention to the threat of nuclear war with China.
And do you know why that is? Because everyone in "the loop" knows that war with China is a GREAT BIG LOAD OF BOLLOCKS.

But maybe I'm wrong? The U.S is defensless after all. Thousands of nuclear weapons. 450 billion dollar defence budget. Unbeatable Raptor fighters with unbeatable AMRAAM missiles...one shot one kill %100 accuracy. Mightiest navy in the world. Mere 250 million people. Center of world commerce...yeh, poor little America 8-)

Quote:
The forum consisted of China expert panelists giving their various perspectives on the underlying meaning behind the visit of Chinese leader Hu Jintao...
Yes, and the last thing a panel of "experts" can say is..."shit, things are going well. Globalists are happy. China a threat to no one"...not terribly exciting, nor does it grab headlines like..."You're All Fucking Dead Man!"

Quote:
Wei stated that China needs the distraction of a war with Taiwan to turn attention away from the Chinese people’s frustration with rampant corruption and failed policies at home.
Cant disagree with that one! You might want to include war with America as a distraction for their peasants.

Quote:
Wei also stated that a number of factors allow them to consider traditional warfare against Taiwan and even nuclear warfare against the U.S.
Really? And what would that be? Taiwan has a highly advanced military with high tech weaponry. It possesses thousands of antiship missiles buried deep into bed rock. You do tend to notice when your "enemy" is ammassing thousands of landing craft and building for war and you prepair. China would be blown out of the water short of a massive tactical nuke strike...which would leave the economic prize of Taiwan...shall we say...less than attractive.

As for nuke war with America?

8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-P Yeh, the poor defencless U.S...a virgin, just waiting to be raped by the evil slant eyes.

I could go on but I'm off for a walk with my sister.

The only anger at the U.S to come out of China is a phone call to Kissenger..."you little homo! Where is my fucking Avian Bird Flu outbreak! I got 800 million useless eaters in the central provinces creating havoc! You breaking ma balls man!"