View Single Post
Old 09-14-2005, 05:50 AM

Default Re: AMERICA DECLARES WAR AGAINST GOD

Quote:
Larry Taylor called me this morning and the Lord told Larry that GOD HAS REJECTED AMERICA. He said that he was taken aloft and looking down at America which had GREAT WHITE WALLS ALL AROUND IT. He said as he watched, the WALLS FELL DOWN - which means GOD HAS NOW REMOVED HIS HANDS OF PROTECTION FROM THIS NATION
The great white walls of protection came down the first time a judge let his Masonic oath interfere with his judicial oath and his oath to God. This ten commandments protest of Judge Roy Moore is just another dog and pony show, IMO. More NWO propaganda to make Christians look fanatic.
Knowing what I know about the American judicial system, I don't think I want the ten commandments defiled by having them displayed in any courthouse. Like the Maltese Cross, it is just a perversion of true religious symbolism.
Just my opinion. But then I'll never do a guest spot on the 700 Club or host an ecumenical prayer and pancake breakfast with national media coverage, so I suppose I'll never be in the same league as Judge Roy Moore.