View Single Post
Old 09-14-2005, 09:47 PM

Default Re: Katrina Educates World On Need For Owning Guns

Quote:
Guns are deadly, and the problem they bring never seems to go away does it?
Not having guns when others do who mean to do you harm is even more deadly.
I'm not a man of violence, either, and I don't "pack heat" as a course of my daily routine. But there is no doubt in my mind that eventually the situation will arise where every man and women in this world will have to defend themselves physically -- probably from their own government.
Of course, I was being a bit facetious with the Archie Bunker analogy -- but not entirely. What happened to the ideas of sky marshalls or arming flight crews that were originally bandied about after 9/11? Many other countries have already adopted these guidelines, but the lesson we Americans seem to have been taught by 9/11 is that only government needs to arm itself more lethally.
Yes, the Illuminati like violence and hatred and above all fear. But they are also cowards, and I have never yet seen them engage in anything resembling a fair fight. They prey on the weak and vulnerable.
So don't be weak and vulnerable. That's all I'm saying.