View Single Post
Old 09-15-2005, 04:24 AM

Default Re: "3 Days Of The Condor". Oil Price - Collapse the economy and win the trifecta!

Err, freeman, define "magic", please?;-)

Or are you using my example of money as definition?:-D

Quote:
truebeliever wrote: Why dont you ask someone in the oil industry? You're bound to get an honest answer.
Just like you got into an honest argument on the issue of I.V. Vitamin C as Cancer treatment?

If you've been taught lies, you are in no position to give honest answers, since you base your answers on those lies you've been taught.

Oil men and people in the business might have the most honest and noble intentions, and still get it wrong, if the above scenario is true.

I'm sure Medical Schools today are as much places for <a href="http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=986&viewmode=flat&order=DES C&start=30&PHPSESSID=06d2cfe4f9e61628151f66cb061db 65d">Higher Indoctrination</a> as courses of Geology and Chemistry for the education of future oil and gas industrial entrepeneurs.