View Single Post
Old 09-15-2005, 05:53 AM

Default Re: Who will be the first to confront the menace of America?

Quote:
Assuming that the illuminati is running the same script of WWII, how do you propose the "Allies" will respond to the American Nazi empire in the Final Act?
As I have stated on a previous thread, i believe the plan will not completely follow the WWII script. The U. S. will be destabilized from within by economic collapse, racial conflicts, etc. The neoconservative warhawk faction will continue to commit acts of overt military aggression against the rest of the world to retain their power base. This will finally provide an incentive for a mulitateral action against the U. S. by a global coalition. At that time we will be invaded by occupiers, yes, but they will do so under the guise of being "saviors" who intend to rescue Americans from their oppressive government. Just as in Nazi Germany and Communist Russia, certain elements within the general populace and political hierarchy will be exposed and scapegoated. Everyone else will be assimilated into the one world Satanic theocracy and receive the "mark of the beast", i. e., electronic tracking and cashless society.
I believe the Illuminati are always learning from previous experience (hence the trial runs of previous world wars). They tinker and refine their plans to eliminate past mistakes. IMO, Hitler and Stalin were both too dangerous to be recreated on a large scale, and the Illuminati won't repeat that mistake. This will be a much more controlled takeover.