View Single Post
Old 09-15-2005, 06:29 AM

Default Re: "3 Days Of The Condor". Oil Price - Collapse the economy and win the trifecta!

Quote:
Err, freeman, define "magic", please?
:-D I thought I just did...I believe Satan has no power in this world other than deception, illusion. He has to get us to lie, deceive and hurt ourselves via all of these covert schemes like Freemasonry and the Illuminati...but you're right. I deserved that comeback.

I think a lot of the conflicting evidence re Peak Oil lies in the myriad of documentable instances of government and the corporatocracy conspiring together to suppress almost every viable alternative energy or energy-efficient technology to come along form Dennis Lee's heat pumps to Smokey Yunick's adiabatic engine to Rovac air-conditoning, and enough other examples if you care to do the homework to fill up the bandwidth in this forum.
As Mr. Spock would say, this is not logical. If you were an energy provider and you knew you were about to run out of product in the near future, wouldn't you be trying to diversify? At the very least, it proves that oil is being used as another economic weapon, a controlling commodity like money.