View Single Post
Old 09-15-2005, 09:57 AM

Default Re: Who will be the first to confront the menace of America?

Quote:
The key is "they" must have the high moral ground. The catastrophe must show that human beings are irrational beasts and only a STRONG One World Government with enforcement powers for complete disarmament is the answer.

That is OUR role. To make sure as many people as possible know the plan and who to blame should they be silly enough to attempt to follow it through.
YES! YES! YES!
That is what we must be looking for, as a true sign. As the Bible says, when the very elect are deceived by the forces of evil who come disguised as wolves in sheep's clothing.

Nexuseuss, I wish I could share your optimism and your trust in human nature however flawed, but when I see clues like the Rothschilds attempting to corner both the oil and precious metals markets, I can only suspect a huge economic disruption in the near future. If you plan to crash the world's most dominant currecy, then it follows that you would want to be certain that you control whatever collateral standards can be utilized to back up an alternative currency.
And you're right, none of us has a crystal ball. As the Bible says, no one knows the exact time and hour of these events. But as Jesus foretold, the signs of the times will presage the evil about to unfold.
As far as George Washington, the Masons and the Revolutionary War, I would suggest you do a bit more research re the Red Lodge infiltration of the Illuminati and their role in the American revolution. Only too late did Washington himself realize he had been "had" by this scheme.