View Single Post
Old 09-15-2005, 09:46 AM

Default Re: Who will be the first to confront the menace of America?

Freeman, while I read with open eyes what you have to say, I feel it clouded in rampant suspicion to render it overly informed paranoia.

There is no hard text nor autobiography to render your comments about Washington absolutely true to form.

You're making stabs in the dark, and although some stabs would by pure ratio of mathematics be true, the overwhelming lack of historical hard information rather than conjecture readily shows that theory is no basis for calling suspicion fact.

It's one thing to take into account how three couriers didn't make it through only semi hostile territory to route a weakened colonial army, and a totally different premise to suggest that this one fact, coupled with other historical disparities was part of a grand unified scheme mounted by a secret society with such ties that they could supercede the lines of battle, economics, and continental divides.

My personal theory is that both sides of Masonry had become sick of fighting their brethren, as evidenced by the white flags on the battlefields for cross army meetings at nightfall. And attrition did the rest to drive both forces far apart until 1812.

Do I have proof of this? No, just theory based on the events recorded.

Even if I felt these events weren't open to other interpretation, by no stretch of the imagination, could I loop together another 200 odd plus years of world history to cement a black and white historical war between two set factions with set objectives.

One merely has to look at the Mason lodges the world over to see what a once clandestine movement has turned into.... a bunch of beer drinking pseudo Elk's- Kiwanis clubbers...

Or the Order of the Arrow has become to the BSA...

I apologize, but I feel you are making mountains out of mole hills.

The nature of power and collective unilateral power is the culprit, not any one faction, nor it's acts.

My optimism extends into the belief that people aren't intrinsically bad by nature, and when pushed to stand and deliver, many will do so for their beliefs though others will to a lesser extent refute their obligations to humanity.

It's much like judging whether the glass is half full or half empty.