View Single Post
Old 09-15-2005, 10:28 AM

Default Re: Who will be the first to confront the menace of America?

I'm sorry your full reply didn't show up to be read. I personally despise when hard work dies a quick fruitless death.

I believe the "elite" are those that find personal and economic gain in ruling over the many, by a handful of few.

I believe we agree on this.

What we don't appear to agree on is that these elites do so in uniformity of voice and treatied vision.

I believe the various elites do so out of natural human tendencies to overcome their surroundings and mould them into something to their tastes, without concern for the next gardener, whether in agreeance or not.

I see or have read about all the references of global strife you've mentioned... but where we part ways is in the tying in of these acts by yourself as some black and white, "us against them" struggle.

Any reading which has caused you to settle upon a date of 2012 or whatever is reason enough for me to not care to peruse it.

It clouds any reference to any "historical records" you maintain, and makes me question what profit visions you believe yourself to have recieved.

I try to keep an open mind about my surroundings, and don't pretend to know how the future will exactly transpire, except to notice the historical reactions of humanity in the past as a guide to what humanity will react to in the future. After all, I've never believed in the concept of widespread utopian grandeur embraced by all...either by seduction or force. It hasn't in the past been adhered to.