View Single Post
Old 09-15-2005, 12:56 PM

Default Re: Beware the peace maker...

Quote:
One merely has to look at the Mason lodges the world over to see what a once clandestine movement has turned into.... a bunch of beer drinking pseudo Elk's- Kiwanis clubbers...
If you believe that, then you haven't met the Masons that I have. If you did, then you would understand my paranoia -- and I neither deny it nor apologize for it.
I'm having a hard time figuring out just what you do understand. You are confusing me with phraseology like this:

Quote:
What we don't appear to agree on is that these elites do so in uniformity of voice and treatied vision.

I believe the various elites do so out of natural human tendencies to overcome their surroundings and mould them into something to their tastes, without concern for the next gardener, whether in agreeance or not.
I read that, and I am reminded of an old Sinclair Lewis phrase: sonorous aphorisms. Are you trying to say that the ruling elites aren't really bad, just a little selfish and misguided? If so, then I must politely but vehemently disagree after close to a decade of researching the truth behind Benjamin Disraeli's cryptic statement: "The world is governed by far different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes.
We are NOT talking about nice, slightly misguided plutocrats. They are exactly as Truebeliever describes them. Don't be fooled by their personal hygiene.

Quote:
The nature of power and collective unilateral power is the culprit, not any one faction, nor it's acts.
Ten years ago, five years ago, I can imagine myself expressing a similar thought, but I can assure you that if you take the time to track the real tentacles of that power, you will indeed arrive at one central monster.
Pissing around and attmepting to "reform" the current abuses and structures of power will avail you nothing but the smirking appreciation of the Illuminati as yet another useful idiot to their cause.