View Single Post
Old 09-16-2005, 02:50 PM

Default Re: Jews 4 Jesus..."What proof do you have that Jesus was the Messiah?"

Quote:
nomad wrote:
psholtz Have you ever read the Hebrew bible

literally "letter by letter" like Jeezus himself

has stated was possible ?
No, although I would great desire to be able to do that one day (I am teaching myself Hebrew, to be able to do so! :-P )

My ideas about Judaism being a continuation of Persian Zoroastrianism is formed by information such as this:

http://www.askwhy.co.uk/judaism/index.html

The idea of Christianity being a continuation of Egyptian sun worship is bassed, well.. largely on the obvious Sun allegories that are evident everywhere in the NT, as well as a reading of Hebrews 5-7, where it is written that Jesus was ordained in to the Priesthood of Melchizedek..

If you do a little bit of research, the only place where the Priesthood of Melchizedek was active in Second Temple Times was in Egypt, which .. would kinda imply that Jesus had spent time in Egypt at some point (in fact, Matthew writes that Jesus went to Egypt to flee the slaughter of the innocents, although, this story is probably largely allegorical and might therefore be a hint wrt what I'm saying)..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.