View Single Post
Old 09-17-2005, 03:57 PM

Default Re: Jil Bandes, Bushite, on Racial Profiling

Wow, if ever there was a self-explanatory argument for the worthlessness of a college education in the humanities, this chick is the poster girl.
Can it be possible that she actually believes these quotes?!:

Quote:
You also canít debate that of the 19 hijackers on those planes, all 19 were Arab.

And you canít debate that while most Arabs are not terrorists, sadly, most terrorists are indeed Arab.
...and finally this little gem:

Quote:
If 19 blond-haired, blue-eyed, Caucasian Jews had plowed into the World Trade Center with two jumbo jets, I would demand to be interrogated every time I browsed Cheapflights.com.

After each interrogation, I would offer the official a cup of joe, then heartedly thank him for his efforts. And I would not be any more inclined to blow up innocent civilians as a result of it.
Al I can say is I hope I'm still around when she finally figures out who really was responsible for 9/11, and then I intend to hold her to that bargain... 8-)
P. S. What a shame her parents didn't spend their money more sensibly and send her to cosmetology school instead, where at least she would have gotten a useful education in something benefitting society...