View Single Post
Old 09-17-2005, 05:16 PM

Default Re: Who Is David Icke?

Quote:
nohope187 wrote:
Quote:
You people are hilarious! You have never heard David speak, you have never read any of his books, you have never met the guy or watched ANY of his videos, but all of a sudden you are an expert on the scam that is David Icke. Unbelievable.

I have been reading through this forum and I have to say that most of you have ZERO clue as to what is really going on. A whole bunch of wannabe conspiracy nuts who spout lots of CRAP.

Sure there might be a few informed people on here, but the vast majority are only here to stir shit up and post disinformation. YOU are exactly what you claim David Icke to be. YOU are a fake. I wouldn't doubt for a second that you are nothing more than an illuminati shill sent here to discredit any real research. What a joke!
That's some nice self-projection you have going there. You sound like a faithful worshiper of the State. You will make an excellent citizen in the NWO. Have a nice day bitch. :-P
Oh that is pretty funny. And was I talking to YOU by the way? NO I was not. And just so you know I have nothing but venom for the state and the NWO. Small minded people acting like crusaders.....sad