View Single Post
Old 09-18-2005, 06:56 AM

Default Re: Who Is David Icke?

Quote:
I was thinking of his research on the elite, the Bank of England, the bloodline dynasties and that sort of thing. I haven't come across any real errors in that part of it but the trouble is people can check and see this is all true and then on that basis start thinking other stuff, which is unverifiable, is also true.
How many times have I said it...that's how a true disnformationalist operates. Earn your trust by telling just enough of the truth to get you hooked and then take a sharp U-turn into the land of the unreal.

Quote:
Now a possible explanation could be that maybe the elite have compromised him and I have a sneaking suspicion that a certain character by the name of Credo Mutwa has something to do with it.
Really, we ought to stat a thread about Credo, the remarkable little African bushman shaman. Since this is supposed to be an informational site, I say let's examine his bizarre allegations more closely, even dismantle them piece by piece if they don't withstand scrutiny.