View Single Post
Old 09-18-2005, 05:20 PM

Default Re: Who Is David Icke?

Quote:
freeman wrote:
Quote:
Now a possible explanation could be that maybe the elite have compromised him and I have a sneaking suspicion that a certain character by the name of Credo Mutwa has something to do with it.
Really, we ought to stat a thread about Credo, the remarkable little African bushman shaman. Since this is supposed to be an informational site, I say let's examine his bizarre allegations more closely, even dismantle them piece by piece if they don't withstand scrutiny.
I just checked the web and this info popped up.

"Mutwa begins with the compelling story of his personal journey as an English-trained Christian schoolteacher who receives a calling to follow in his grandfather's footsteps as a shaman and keeper of folklore"

So a little odd that and especially since so many African dictators get trained through the English Public school system. It appears Britain runs Africa in this way and I guess that MI6 and the SAS have a system in place between the two countries. That same system would be ideal to operate a few plastic shamans at same time, if you catch my drift.