View Single Post
Old 09-19-2005, 05:07 AM

Default The Death of Joe Vialls

When I heard about Vialls' untimely death - and since he's been close to death before - I immediately thought of a government sponsored "lethal virus".

People I've talked to about it said I shouldn't overreact, and that maybe he's not even dead and that the story is not even true.

Anyway, I checked up on what "adrenal exhaustion" really is. It's closely related to Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, which people who've read up on it know is a "rich man's disease", sometimes even called a "psychosomatic disease", which if coming from an establishment doctor's mouth means "you're making it up".

This article on <a href="http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/mycoplasma.html">MYCOPLASMA from NEXUS MAGAZINE</a> is very interesting regarding Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, but also AIDS, cancer, Multiple Sclerosis and "Mad Cow Disease" or Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease.