View Single Post
Old 09-19-2005, 09:48 AM

Default Re: First hand knowledge

I think generally that the people fighting the NWO are just as few in the US as in Europe.

But just because you yell "halleluia" and "amen" every second word - and I'm talking generally now, not only of Schnoebelen - doesn't automatically mean you're a "good Christian" and that you're fighting the "Good Cause".

Remember, that the New Age False Prophets of Every Variety seem to all have a strong beachhead in America, so let's not assume religious Americans are more clued up by default, please - in fact, Americans we've agreed in the past, are one of the most lied to people on Earth, as we speak, and that CERTAINLY includes religious believers of every denomination.

Anyway, I don't want to be knocking Schnoebelen just yet, I have to watch the whole presentation first. I'm not saying he's not right either. I'm just sceptical as f**k, that's all! :lol:

So far though, he hasn't said anything I haven't found out from calmer, more composed sources...