View Single Post
Old 09-19-2005, 09:02 AM

Default Re: First hand knowledge

Quote:
Springmeier is in fact in prison right now, isn't he? Supposedly framed for stuff like fraud, robberies etc.
Rebuttal by Mrs. Springmeier

Was he ever. Even people who tried to discredit Springmeier couldn't help but admit how "unusually" his trial on armed robbery charges was conducted, vitually in secret with almost no media coverage. The state's case based totally on hearsay evidence of a convicted criminal, with a folder and some other paraphernalia introduced (illegally) to assail Fritz's character. (Honestly, can anyone believe that a man brilliant enough to write books detailing the bloodlines of the Illuminati and MK Ultra mind control techniques would be retarded enough to acquire kevlar body armor with "Army of God" isignias sewn on prominently?) The Army of God folder full of handwritten documents allegedly marking certain "targets" for attack was even introudced at Fritz's sentencing hearing...totally inappropriate, since it had no direct bearing on the case. The idea was to influence the judge to sentence Fritz more strictly for crimes he might commit in the future...
I admit I have questions about Springmeier myself, especially his true identity. My personal suspcions are that the evangelist minstry was a cover, and he was most likely some sort of ex-intelligence operative himself gone rogue.

Quote:
How come these Illuminati insiders all turn up in America, never in Europe? Are they keeping the European Illuminati hounds on a shorter leash?
As I have already outlined, America is being primed for revolt first. The NWO will must make themselves appear to be the good guys, just like this quote from Protocols:

Quote:
Protocols 10.4: 4. WHEN WE HAVE ACCOMPLISHED OUR COUP D'ETAT WE SHALL SAY THEN TO THE VARIOUS PEOPLES: "EVERYTHING HAS GONE TERRIBLY BADLY, ALL HAVE BEEN WORN OUT WITH SUFFERING. WE ARE DESTROYING THE CAUSES OF YOUR TORMENT - NATIONALITIES, FRONTIERS, DIFFERENCES OF COINAGES. YOU ARE AT LIBERTY, OF COURSE, TO PRONOUNCE SENTENCE UPON US, BUT CAN IT POSSIBLY BE A JUST ONE IF IT IS CONFIRMED BY YOU BEFORE YOU MAKE ANY TRIAL OF WHAT WE ARE OFFERING YOU." ... THEN WILL THE MOB EXALT US AND BEAR US UP IN THEIR HANDS IN A UNANIMOUS TRIUMPH OF HOPES AND EXPECTATIONS.
They will expose and sacrifice some of their own to make the American people think that they are overthrowing the New World Order, when they will in effect be playing into its devious hands one last time.
America is first to be brought down, but Europe will soon follow and become the headquarters of the restored Khazer kingdom.