View Single Post
Old 09-19-2005, 07:28 PM

Default Re: Who Is David Icke?

Quote:
BvL wrote:
I think generally David Icke’s intentions are good but something is not right. His early work was very detailed and well researched and I have no problem with it. However the last few years his writings have taken a turn away from the factual and more into the spiritual. Now this would be OK if it were dealing with the spiritual aspects of how the Illuminati operate so we could deal with it better. This has not been the case though and later stuff, especially the new age concepts of 'oneness', 'everything is an Illusion' and the general NWO idea of universal consciousness (read Luciferic consciousness) is getting very close to one of the main parts of the Illuminati agenda. Now a possible explanation could be that maybe the elite have compromised him and I have a sneaking suspicion that a certain character by the name of Credo Mutwa has something to do with it.
I would say he is going into the spiritual in order to help us get out of the mind trap the Illuminati have set for us. If you have read Tales from the Time Loop, you should see this easily. I think you should look into quantum physics outside of anything Icke says.

There really is more going on than meets the eye. Delving into the spiritual side of things is the only way to explain why the negative forces are doing what they are doing. And it is the only way to explain how we get out of the trap.