View Single Post
Old 09-19-2005, 07:38 PM

Default Re: Who Is David Icke?

Interesting bunch of words......but that is all they were....words on a screen. No substance.

You have not heard him speak, you have not read any of his books and you have not met him. So therefore you cannot spout your uninformed opinion as if it is gospel.

My assumptions about you are no more valid than your assumptions about Icke.

I only wrote what I did to see how you would respond. And you didn't disappoint.

The bottom line is this. We are working towards overcoming the mind trap the Illuminati has set out for us. Of course there are disinformation artists all over the place trying to derail that effort. By not taking Icke's research into account and checking it out to see if maybe there is some truth to his accusations, YOU are helping the Illuminati succeed.

Instead of trying to discredit the guy, you should be embracing him. He may not have everything right, but he is very close. Besides, there are a ton of people out there trying to discredit Alex Jones. I say the same things to them.

Try working together and maybe we have a chance. Infighting will never solve the problem and only aids the people you think you are fighting against.

Take all the pieces of the puzzle and come to your own conclusion. Ruppert is a piece of crap, but he has a lot of good things to say. Michael Moore has turned into a piece of crap, but he has a lot of good things to say. Art Bell is a piece of crap, but the guy has some good things to say sometimes.

Just my opinion of course. If you wish to hate people just because you "think" they have some things wrong, then you are no different than the forces you are fighting against.