View Single Post
Old 09-19-2005, 08:13 PM

Default Re: Who Is David Icke?

Quote:
Instead of trying to discredit the guy, you should be embracing him. He may not have everything right, but he is very close.
I do honestly try to do that inasmuch as I have been able to personally verify what Icke has to say. Some of his writings on the Masons, Illuminati, New World Order, central banksters (especially the Rothschilds) are nonpareil and irrefutable based on my own independent research. But this alien spaceman reptilian shape-changing African tribal lore mishmash has been difficult for me to corroborate. If you can assist in that process, I would be both interested and grateful.

Quote:
Try working together and maybe we have a chance. Infighting will never solve the problem and only aids the people you think you are fighting against.

Take all the pieces of the puzzle and come to your own conclusion. Ruppert is a piece of crap, but he has a lot of good things to say. Michael Moore has turned into a piece of crap, but he has a lot of good things to say. Art Bell is a piece of crap, but the guy has some good things to say sometimes.
Good point. I do try to keep an open mind about all conspiracy theories, since I am often reminded of how much of this stuff I would have patently rejected myself five or ten years ago before I had my own "reality attack".
I have also learned to be eclectic in this search for truth and knowledge. Sometimes one has to screen the information from a singular source and determine what to believe and what to reject.
And sometimes what is rejected is like some of the apocryphal books of the Bible -- not rejected because it is necessarily wrong, but simply because it cannot be ascertained beyond reasonable doubt.