View Single Post
Old 09-21-2005, 08:20 AM

Default Re: You Should ALL Wake Up! Sex With Kids Is O.K! An "Expert" Has Told Us So Get Over It!

I will answer your question with a question...

Do you think it's o.k for older men...lets say in their 30's, to take under their wing 13 to 16 year old school girls to fuck them and make them suck their cocks to"...conducive if not essential to nurturing the adolescent's successful intellectual and physical maturation."

That is how fucking stupid you are.

That is why you must allude that I am homophobic.

Because you are one of the most stupid people i have EVER seen post here.

Perhaps I will use your logic and allude that you are a filthy homo who loves to fuck little boys in the arse...would that be correct?

Young boys and girls need love and nurturing in the form of encouragement and the feeling that they are valued and worthwhile.

They do not need sexual predators trying to FUCK their various orifices.

I have to put that word nice and large for you.

Like I said...you dont get it. You never will.

There are ultimate values idiot. The ones I adhere to as best i can are Christian. These values tell me I am important and deserve to be here. I am not a peice of meat for the sexual gratifacation of older humans.

I pity your children if you have them.

The New World Order has done it's work with the likes of you. "Tolerent" and bearing the unmistakeable odour of someone with an "open mind".

Again...you have crossed a line. You might as well have defended murder. That is why i cant exchange views with you. You are TOTALLY divorced from reality. One would hope you do not have to pick up the peices of traumatised youth.