View Single Post
Old 01-01-2005, 10:07 PM

Default Re: well i wasnt single yesterday

DarkChilde, this is none of my business, but it sounds like you and your wife have some serious problems, and I hope you find a way to work it out.
Believe me, courts are not the answer. You will never get the verdict you expect from our corrupted, masonic, satanic legal system, and they might even be able to find that Hegelian third option that only makes things worse. Trust me, it's what they do. Just remember OJ, not only acquitted but given full custody of both his children, the daughter still making frantic phone calls to the police every now and then who do -- absolutely nothing.
In Casa Blanca, Humphrey Bogart's character delivers the immortal line, "The troubles of two little people don't amount to a hill of beans in this world." Beautiful prose, but entirely convoluted IMHO. The troubles of two little people like your wife and yourself amount to EVERYTHING, because this is where it all starts. If the family unit cannot remain intact at its most basic level, then the bad guys all win -- the Illuminati, the Masons, the Jesuits, the Zionists, the whole NWO shabang, they chalk up another big notch on their collective belts. I hate to see that happen. I hate to see those demonic bastards take one more millimeter of territory for themselves and their Dark Prince, but this is a war that we must all fight one battle at a time.
The main weapon: love. After all, that is what brought you together in the first place. You need to find that again and establish a common rapport, build from there. Resist the negative, acrimonious confrontation, even if you have to absorb a few direct hits -- or more than a few. Try to reach out in love and understanding, pray for patience (and I will pray for you, too).
There will never be anything more important in your life at stake.
Enough said.