View Single Post
Old 09-21-2005, 08:44 AM

Default Re: You Should ALL Wake Up! Sex With Kids Is O.K! An "Expert" Has Told Us So Get Over It!

Quote:
Draken wrote:
Sorry, Nex, but you're in the wrong here.

The official view of several studies states specifically that the issue is "adult-child" sex. No sex is mentioned specifically. The issue they are trying to divert attention to now is when is a child a child? Where does the line between child and adult go?
That is all fine and dandy, BUT we're discussing the quoted article which started this thread. Adolescent boys having sex, and the author that highlights this practice back to the Greeks for a mentoring process, etc...

Quote:
According to your logic WHEN exactly is a child "sexually mature"?
A human being becomes sexually mature when they can procreate. That has a range of age depending on gender, family genetics, and environment.

Quote:
If a little boy gets a hard on when he's five is he then "sexually mature", according to you?
If he can parent a child, then I would say he is sexually mature. But that's not the issue, and I don't care for your attempts at hijacking a simple concept and clouding it over with hysteria.

Quote:
If yes, does that mean that you assume he is mentally, intellectually capable to make a balanced, MATURE judgement on the issue?
When 5 year olds regularly ejaculate sperm laden semen, I'll answer that comment. Until such time, you'll attempt to stay on topic.

Quote:
While we're at it, define "sexually mature" for me, please.
Already did.

Quote:
Generally, you need to see the bigger picture here. The rhetorical trick that's being used is "compromize" - diverting the discussion of THE REAL TARGET of the agenda, which is robbing our children of their childhood and SOULS.
Funny how a newly sexually matured human being is considered a rhetorical trick in your argument.

Quote:
Let me illustrate:

Person comes to my house and says: I want your house.

I say: no you can't have my house.

He says: Ok. How about I stay on your lawn in front of you house?

I say: OK.

Compromize.

The next day he says: I want your house!

I say: no you can't have my house, but you can have the steps to my porch.

Compromize.
In regards to a sexually capable human being, there is no compromise to make, nor a right for anyone to object (though society plays the hypocrit and the culprit depending on historical climates, oddly enough). Your grass story lends no creedance to your line of reasoning.

Quote:
You get the picture. If we compromize and let thoroughly dark forces play this game with our children, sooner or later they'll take our children from us WITH OUR CONSENT, since we COMPROMIZED. These people WILL NOT STOP UNTIL THEY'VE THROWN YOU OUT OF YOUR OWN HOUSE.

Nex, please, read up on the facts in this issue otherwise you'll be parroting the NWO agenda and thus become a "useful idiot".
What you are doing is mixing cultural "maturity" qualifiers, and emotion/spiritual related issues while ignoring the human body and the past episodes of humanity. If that is how your teenage children and yourself feel one day, by all means do what you believe, and let them do as they believe.

Don't however make judgements for others and expect yourself to be taken seriously by someone, whether 13 and horny, or 30 and enamoured because it doesn't sit well with your belief system. The human body has the ultimate say on this one. And a body that many believe was created in the likeness of a deity.

Quote:
Saturnino, you're SPOT ON!
He's reaching, actually.