View Single Post
Old 09-21-2005, 12:34 PM

Default Re: Nex's Game

BlueAngel, THANK YOU.

When I meet idiots like Nex I try ONCE to argue, then I switch off. It's a waste of time.

And before you even answer, Nex, with some remark of "oh thank you, your arguments are so bad you have to resort to insults" I say this: I don't say you're an idiot to insult you. I say you're an idiot because that's the truth. It's fact and you just proved it.

BlueAngel is right; you're obviously not capable to put two and two together and realise implications resulting thereof.

The study quoted said that young children not even a year old were capable of a pleasurable sexual experience. So in the opinion of the scientists children as young as that were "proven" to be sexually mature, and therefore the words "sex between two sexually mature people" was in this way twisted to be made "true".

This is typical euphemistic corruption of words so that you can twist any word to mean exactly the opposite of its true meaning.

But why am I wasting energy explaining this to you?

Actually, I am NOT open-minded. I know evil and stupidity when I see it.

Paedophilia is evil.

You are stupid.

I'm not interested in your opinion, so don't bother answering.