View Single Post
Old 01-02-2005, 08:13 AM

Default Re: The Earth is NOT Moving!

Well done Rush. let's have this done and over with, once and for all.

You can dish it out and you can't take it.

Well done. You are the man.

I eagerly await a sensible reply from whomever you ratted to.

Wah, wah, wah

XXX

I have learnt in life that if people want to punish me fortelling the truth, so be it. Speak it, I will. I have a right to my opinions just as well as you do, duckie. As sour and malignant as we both may be.

Bonne chance sweetie. Are the odds in your favour? Time will tell. In the mean time, carry on with your most enlightening thread. I thought I would help to get you over the 1000 mark. That would be a real achievement for you. I will be happy to help.

Seems you don't like me around though. Never mind. Seems you also question what time I am on line, in type, when I'm leaving you alone and typing on another thread.

Lots of people read all the posts here, Rush. Each and every concept can goes into the understanding of some of the minds here, which is no mean feat to say the least.

I hope you can appreciate the relevance of what I am saying.

XXX

Last time I checked, this is a free forum. Please carry on with your pet theory, don't let me interrupt you. You are doing so well, so you think...

P.s. Can we have some original typing and thoughts and not pastes of comments you've slung in the past? You can do better than that. I have confidence in you!